Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pirates, Wizards and Alien Robots

By the time my birthday comes next year (that would be in July), cinemas would be flooded with people with these must see movies, in all kinds of genres, and would be blockbusters.

Seriously, they couldn't have made my decision any harder. Jack Sparrow? Harry Potter? or Sam Witwicky?

First up, would be PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES.

Even though this is POTC, and it is Johnny Depp, and almost all original cast members plus a few good additions, a fourth movie is always rocky (remember Indiana Jones?) POTC was regarded as one of the best trilogies to date, I really wonder why they had to ruin it by making a fourth movie. Just because it's Johnny Depp doesn't mean its gonna be a success (I love Johnny Depp as much as the next fan girl, but still...) BUt I guess we'll see.


oh and why is Barbossa dressed as a soldier with a wooden leg, and why is Jack Sparrow blonde--ish? lol oooohhh, Blackbeard!!!

*ehem

Next, showing supposedly on July 1, 2011 is the third installment in the Transformers trilogy, TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON.


Transformers seem to be rewriting our history, don't they. Well I don't really dont mind, but as an arki, it hurts me to see whenever they destroy some historical landmark. lol.

Last would be HARRY POTTER and THE DEATHLY HALLOWS part 2

This would be very sad, probably gory or not, but this part would be all war. I'm actually dreading seeing this one, as I don't want to see a certain scene (I cried when I read it, what more if I see it, right?) But, Harry Potter wouldn't be complete if we don't all see the final chapter in Harry Potter's battle with the Dark Lord.

Showing on July 15, 2011.


...right, well I don't have a trailer for that yet. Lol will post as soon as possible. :D

credits: POTC : FilmKritikTV
            Transformers : vivamovietrailers

No comments:

Post a Comment