Monday, December 20, 2010

Anberlin Concert

So a lot of people will ask, who is Anberlin? Or, what are they?


Well, they're this alternative rock band, that isn't really mainstream but makes awesome music!

I used be one of those people who didn't know these kinds of bands. I was more of a pop girl. Well, not pop POP, just popular music; you know, those always shown on MTV. Anyway, when I entered college I met alternative fanatics, and so, eventually I got introduced to Anberlin.

One of my first Anberlin songs was "Autobahn" from their first album "Blueprints for the Black Market" which was a total hit with some of my classmates so I kinda got the fever as well. We loved to go out of town on impromptu trips, so "Autobahn" was like the favorite roadtrip song.

Next favorite Anberlin song would be "A Day Late" from their "Never Take Friendship Personal" album. It's about someone confessing about their feelings too late when they've both move on. I know this sounds all lovey dovey and cheesy, but it's real good!

Another Anberlin fave would be "Retrace" from their  "New Surrender" album and it's a kind of reminiscing, anyway, I shouldn't really be describe it in my points of view, it makes it all so cheesy. lol.

There's a playlist on my sidebar with these Anberlin songs and you be the judge of them. I'll be adding more of their songs later (because I'm actually at work right now LOL)

The point of this post, as the title says, is that Anberlin is going to have a concert here in Manila on MARCH 9, 2011, at the A-VENUE HALL in Makati.

So if by chance, I have persuaded you to watch it, then you better buy tickets now, because I heard it's running out fast. tickets are only P1500 - VIP and P1000- Gen Ad.

Buy it now!!!

MARCH 9, 2011!!

A-VENUE HALL MAKATI!!!

8:00 PM!!!

so for more info on the band and their activities visit their site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment