Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Metro Manila Film Fest 2010

These are the Official Entries for this year's Metro Manila Film Fest

  • Ang Agimat ni Enteng
    • Vic Sotto and Bong Revilla Jr.
    • Fantasy, Adventure
  • Ang Tanging Ina Mo Rin (Last Na 'To!)
    • Ai Ai delas Alas and almost complete cast (from the first movie, excluding Heart Evangelista)
    • Family, Comedy
  • Dalaw
    • Kris Aquino, Deither Ocampo
    • Horror
  • Rosario
    • Jennelyn Mercado
    • Drama, Biography
  • Father Jejemon
    • Dolphy
    • Comedy
  • RPG Metanoia
    • Zaijan Jaranilla, Eugene Domingo, Aga Mulach
    • 3D, Animation, Fantasy
  • Shake, Rattle and Roll XII
    • Various Artists
    • Horror
  • Super Inday and the Magic Bibe
    • Marian Rivera, Jake Cuenca
    • Fantasy, Comedy
I'm particularly curious about Jennelyn Mercado's Rosario, I think it's the only one worth watching.

As for RPG Metanoia, though it could be groungbreaking, I don't think the message it conveys to kids is right. Sure, it promotes camaraderie and whatnot, but that only exists in a cyberworld. For me, it's like encouraging kids to stay indoors and play RPG all day, and that is not healthy at all. But, I haven't seen it yet, so I can't really make any comments. It's coold though.

Shake, Rattle and Roll seems a must have every year, huh? But it seems to have lost its touch. I remember when I was a kid, Shake, Rattle and Roll would keep me up for nights, haunting me, now it's just plain funny, sometimes corny.

Showing starts on Christmas Day, December 25. although premiere starts this week, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment