Monday, December 27, 2010

Paramore breaks up

This is what Paramore looks like right now, with Hayley on one side the band on the other. Sad.
I was devastated to hear that Paramore has broken up. Although I did sort of see this coming... when Hayley wore a dress on stage when she sang "Decode" for Jimmy Kimmel Live.

I was like, "Whoaaa, she's in a dress!" but I was thinking more like, "Oh no she's in a dress! Next thing you know she's saving her head!"

Yeaah, well she didn't actually shave her head now did she? But she did post that pic on twitter so, it's kinda like the same thing. Omens.

Although it's still disappointing that they proved me and my friends right. I was sorta hoping they'd stay true to the craft of rock and be real and not be a puppet of mainstream rock. It was nice seeing her more like a girl, but that was not how you would see Paramore. It was like seeing Avril Lavigne dance and wear pink. It's crazy!

What's worse though, is that things got from sad to just plain ugly with rumors flying around how Hayley's fame-hogging puppet, and the truth behind the band's beginnings. It's kinda hard to believe when you've seen their behind the scenes videos of concerts and whatnots. It's sad that songs, I've learned to love came from such a disturbed band.

I really do hope that they're all well and good with each other, and that Josh and Zac aren't really that mad at Hayley or the band. It is sad though that they were the ones to leave since technically it's their band, they started it.

It's sad seriously, I really hope that it isn't true what everyone's saying. I love Paramore! :(( it's freaking heartbreaking.

Now I don't mean to spread the rumor, it's just that I think Paramore fans need to distinguish the truth from the lie. So this is the link to the Farro brothers exit statement and you be the judge if it's real or not, or if you want to believe it or not.

I really hope it ain't real


*edit

So, apparently the exit statement is true. Josh released a video saying that it was. I am so devastated by this. Seriously, I shouldn't be affected at all, but I love their music so much, and knowing that it came from hostile beginnings is so disappointing for me, and I bet for Paramore fans out there too.

So here's the video for Josh's confirmation that the blog is true.


Even with this, I'm still hoping that everything will turn out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment