Monday, December 13, 2010

Glee: Blaine

I really hope that Darren Criss gets to be a regular on Glee.

Darren Criss plays Blaine, Kurt's supposed love interest. Well whatever he is, he is or will be a great addition to its cast. So far, I have not seen a performance by Blaine, that is not well done. He is a performer, and you can clearly see it.
Did you know that he's actually not gay. I know, for some that reality seems to put a damper on things, since he really does look good with Kurt. I am surprised actually, because not many straight guys would want to play a gay role, and it's not really that bad, I mean, he's not really acting gay, he still looks like a straight guy, although the closeness with Kurt, and those tantalizing stares and the slight touches and the occassional high-pitched voice does imply that he is gay.

Still, I bet taking on a gay role is not easy, so kudos to you, Darren Criss.

Oh and did I mention that he's half-Filipino?

Yeah yeah, I know it's typical, but I'm like any other Filipino who gets excited over somebody, one of us making it big time somewhere else.

Anyway, ever since I saw that performance of "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry, I got hooked. He has such a dreamy voice, although it's probably in his key (since he's a guy and would be weird to sing in a girl's key) but he sang it so effortlessly and I just can't help but stare at him while he sings it (while he stares at Kurt which totally sweeeeett) and he moves so smooth, it makes people think it's such a shame that he's a gay character but still happy he gets to be with Kurt.

Then I just sawit, their first duet for the "A Very Glee Christmas" episode which was "Baby It's Cold Outside" and I just think they are the cutest couple since Brittana ( I know I sound realy gay right now. LOL)

So here's their rendition of the classic Christmas song, "Baby It's Cold Outside"

No comments:

Post a Comment